Training Summary

Monday, January 16, 2012

Wod Club Comp Wod 3

The gym was doing the filthy fifty today which I was bummed to be missing.   I just didnt think it would really benefit me from doing back to back chippers.  I watched the 6pm class and Teehan just wrecked that workout - 18 minutes.  Pete was kind enough to run the camera.   Nasty workout with box jumps and the only thing I am good at Toes to bar they scaled for masters to sit-ups.


50 Toes to Bar (Masters abmat situps)
40 Box Jumps at 24"/20"
30 Bar Facing Burpees
20 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
10 Overhead Squats

Weights for both Sumo Deadlift High Pulls and Overhead Squats are:
         Men       Women   Mast. Men     Mast. Women
#s     95          65            85                     55
KG   43           29           38                      25

Time 6:41

Here is the video

No comments: