Training Summary

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Game Day 2 - limited time

Hit the gym with a very tight time frame to get my work in.  I was able to piggy back on the fact that the Crossfit Newton competition was canceled at the 11th hour.  Very weak, if you ask me.  All these teams dropping out because of the football game.  Come on! Where is your commitment?   Tape the game.  Why anyone would rather watch than do is beyond me.  I will get off my soapbox now

I have a list of WODs that I want to do on this blog and i decided to pick two with things I need work on and do them. I felt bad not stopping to socialize with everyone but didnt have time.  Did a quick warmup and then hit WOD #1

5 Rounds
15 Box Jumps
10 Toes to Bar
5 HSPU

Total Time - 7:57.   top guys probably would do that in 4 minutes.   I was gassed.  Good news is that the HSPUs werent a total disaster.


Hammer
5 Rounds with a 90 second rest between rounds all lifts @135
5 Power Cleans
10 Front Squats
5 Jerks
20 Pullups

Round 1 2:49
Round 2 3:44

Ran out of time to do more.   Totally crushed on the front squats and pullups.  Will need to do this one again.

No comments: