Training Summary

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snatch Skill Work

Just over 6 weeks out until the Crossfit Open competition begins.   I will really try to focus on technique and goats for here on it.  I wont be able to make any significant strength gains at this point so Im better off getting more efficient.  Today was all about that.  

Snatch Skills - Doing 3 to 5 reps at a weight that might come up in a compeition - between 75 and 95lbs.

WOD - 3 min drill

Row 500M and then
Max Snatch @ 75lbs

This went really well.  For the 500 Row I was in the high 1:30's to low 1:40's and then slowed at the end so i could hit the snatches straight away.  Got 21 in about 1:10.  I think if I do this one again I will do 300m row and then 21-15-9 of snatches

I will up load the video later. 



No comments: