Training Summary

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thats more like it

 WOD 1
4 rounds
1 min each station for max reps. 1 min rest between rounds
Air Squat
Kettlebell Swing 53/35
Box Jump 24/20
Situp

I messed up and grabbed a 70lb KB and didnt realize it until after the
first round. That was tough!

I got 464 reps 140, 110, 107,107 my KBS dropped off hugely

So last night i get an email from a work colleague asking me If i was doing the WODClub Open.  I had no idea what that even was.   So I went on line and checked it out and realized they had a masters category.    Oh and by the way the first wod deadline was today.   I decided that if after I got back from dropping Jack off at a friends if coach Dork was around I would try to get it in.  The Stars were aligned and i was able to do it. 
The first workout of the 2012 WODClub Open is 'Cindy was a nice Girl'.

10 Min AMRAP Every Rep Counts
Buy in:
50 KB swings at 53 lbs

Then do rounds of:
5 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (Masters Standard Pull Ups)
10 Hand Release Push Ups (feet on 45lb plate)
15 Front Squats at 95lbs for master

208 reps. I was in the top 10 for awhile but that is long gone.

Score is total reps of all movements.

No comments: