Training Summary

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is the 1 year anniversary for Susie at Crossfit Craic.   Hard to believe I had to walk her over so she didnt chicken out and skip the appointment I had made for her.   I had bought her 5 1x1 training days with John as a XMAS gift.   Hard for her to say no to that.    Here we are a year later and she has drank the crossfit koolaid.    She has so much energy now its a bit scary and I have to say she is looking as good as she ever has at age 40! 

Good day at the gym for me.  I was very worried about this WOD as i have been just a physical mess for the past month - first the back and then my triceps and then I tweeked my shoulder.  I wasnt sure if I would even do the muscle ups or not.


Skill: Muscle Ups - I worked on my strict muscle up.  I still cant get one but I am getting close. I figure I can do that it will improve my muscle ups overall. 
__________________________


WOD
9 min AMRAP
3 Muscle Ups
6 Burpees
9 Wallballs

I decided to go at this one RX and see what I could do.   I have felt especialy weak since I have come back from the back injury.   


5 Rounds = Felt good.   Lacked the explosiveness but wasnt slowed by tricep, back or shoulder.  One step forward I will take it.

No comments: