Training Summary

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monthly Recap and CFNE WOD #3

I really liked Coach Johnny Mac's monthly summary log he posted on his blog last month.  I think its a great way to get a sense of what you really accomplished and whether you worked on your goats or not.  I am pretty happy with the training aside from that forced rest weekend when I was in Vermont.  It would have been good if I could have gotten some more running in, otherwise fairly balanced.  I would be interested in feedback as well.   What do you all think when you look at it? Click on the image below to get to a size you can read.



 If I had the perfect schedule today would have been a rest day but since Im on the road I needed to take advantage of the time in the home gym.   Even though I missed the cutoff for being included in the CFNE Game Day 3 Rankings.

 “Game Day 3″
For time:
50 Power Cleans (135, 95)
50 Wall Balls (20, 14)
50 KB Swings (53, 35)

I was most worried about those cleans and knew they would take the majority of the work out.  Finished them in about 4:16.  Did 2 breaks on the balls and 1 break on the swings to finish in 8:33.

No comments: