Training Summary

Friday, February 4, 2011

End of the line

Pretty torched at the end of this week  and not looking forward to essentially two straight weeks on the road coming up.   It will be a huge challenge to train, eat well and get enough sleep.   I want to make it clear that business travel is not glamorous regardless of your location or hotel.  Sitting in a meeting room with no windows for hours on end is torturous. 

What will be fun is to train with all of the recent converts that I work with,  Im not sure Crossfit Vegas will be able to fit us all in.  I was thinking the other night that there could be 8 or 9 of us easy.

Skill: Split Jerk  
This was good for me to work on as I will be doing a 1 rep max on Sunday.   I cant seem to get this little pause during the dip and drive out of my system.  Coach thinks I am improving but I just dont feel like it yet.


WOD -
5-10-15-20-25
KB Swing 55/35
25-20-15-10-5
Wallball 20/15

Another no name wod.  I think all WODs should be named even it is just the date.   Coach Johnny Irish made me scale up to the 70lb KB.   I didn't think it would be that bad but my lower back is still fatigued from the dead-lifts from two days ago.   I had to break up the last swings into sets up 5.   Wall balls are just evil.  They never get easier.  Time 8:03 


No comments: