Training Summary

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jack WOD

JACK
AMRAP 20 minutes:
10 Push Presses, 115lb/75lb
10 KB Swings, 55lb/35lb
10 Box jumps, 24″/20″

Result - 9 rounds 3 reps


I love my son whose name is Jack, this WOD not so much.  Two goats of out 3 makes for a tough wod.   What is the best way to get better at your weaknesses?  Work at them everyday.  It is tempting to do the fun wods and the ones that we excel at.   The last week and half has been a series of wods and drills focused on things I suck at.   I am really trying to improve my HSPU's, Overhead Olys - C&J, Snatch and Push Press, and box jumps.   Its good to take video of yourself from time to time to look back and watch the improvement.   I compared my Fran from last year about this time to the one I did on Sunday, Night and day.  Im not talking about the time either but the form and range of motion.  If you focus on being efficient with your movements everything else will fall into shape.  

No comments: