Training Summary

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hero WOD

I have been thinking about the Hero WOD that I am going to do tomorrow. Listed below:
“Bull”
2 Rounds for time of:
200 Double Unders
50 Overhead Squats (135. 95)
50 Pull ups
1 mile Run
Generally I don't think about the workout that much but this one has me a bit spooked. First off the volume is super high and the crossfit Cyborgs (i.e. Derek Mohamed and Harry)took over 50 minutes. I'm especially worried about the double unders. If I cant find my rhythm its going to be brutal. I will be thrilled to get to the run portion so I can do it all again.

This WOD Is a tribute to U.S. Marine Corps Captain Brandon "Bull" Barrett, 27, of Marion, Indiana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, based out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, was killed on May 5, 2010, while supporting combat operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Rest in peace Brandon.

No comments: