Training Summary

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bull Wod

"Bull"

Two rounds for time of:
200 Double-unders
135 pound Overhead squat, 50 reps
50 Pull-ups
Run 1 mile


Feeling good that this one is in the books. The Overhead Squats were as bad as I thought they would be. I lost all kinds of time in that movement as John and Bill went through those OHS like they had dowels in their hands not a loaded bar. I felt good on the pullups and was able to get put together decent reps. The run was not very smooth and boy did I just want to walk. Finished in 57:17. First round 27:09, second round 30:08. John absolutely scorched it in 46 minutes and Bill wasnt far behind him. Good effort all around and nice to train with this crew. Glenn gutted it out even though it appeared that he was succumbing to the stomach flu that has taken down his family.

3 comments:

John McEvoy said...

Nice work today Johnny,
I thought I was going to have some nice long read about your WODs etc but you need to be consistent with these posts!
That's your goal for 2011

Unknown said...

JD you are looking ripped! What paint shop program did you use? LOL only kidding your routine is working well. I would like to have a work out with you next time your in NYC.

Wayno

Johnny Crossfit said...

John - that is my goal. I couldnt really get online when I was in Arizona so no posts. Will do better this year.