Training Summary

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dragging

Still trying to recover from the West Coast trip and the daily grind while I was there. I'm still more sore from the trip than I was from a week of wods.

Today's WOD
15 minute AMRAP
5 Sumo Deadlift High Pull 95 lbs
7 box Jumps 24 inches
9 Situps

This doesn't look bad on paper but In reality it's not a walk in the park. After making a chalk line to help me count my rounds I preceded to wipe it clean during my sit-ups. I lost count as to whether I was finishing 3 or 4 which really pissed me off. In settled into a pace of a round a minute from that point onward. Final 15 rounds plus 1 rep, it may have been 16 but I'm rounding down.

I was considering doing the power clean and HSPU wod I saw posted on CFNE a few days ago but after a warm up at the prescribed weight of 185 I realized that the wod and travel had taken their toll already.

I really want to get that online Masters WOD in but it won't happen this weekend as we are on the road to the in laws. Something to look forward too today.

No comments: