Training Summary

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Delayed Soreness

Being on the road my diet isnt as strict as it at home and I think that it is impacting my recovery.   Last night I got a massage and was surprised how beat up I was.   Back, Shoulders, IT band, left hamstring and glutes were screaming throughout the whole thing.   I was hoping when I woke up this morning I was going to feel fresh and I actually felt worse than i did after 6 straight days of crossfit. 

I had planned to do 3 rounds of 15 OH squats at 135, 20 KBS at 55lbs and then 30 GHD's.   The YMCA SF is definitely not set up for a crossfit type work out with the low ceilings and tiny space for lifting.   I decided to just do the workout but not focus too much on the pace.   I modified the OHS to 110lbs so i could use the welded bars.   Not a great workout but better than nothing before getting on the flight home.

No comments: