- NYC Blackbox - I got to help lay down the rubber floor- damn those are heavy
- Crossfit Performance - BK made it fun for sure. Looking to visit his new box.
- Crossfit San Francisco - KStarr, Boz and Angel - top notch coaches and what a view. Probably the best view from a crossfit gym anywhere. Who doesnt love to train outside under a tent?
- Crossfit Sydney -I think I was the only one in the class without Vibram Five Fingers
- Crossfit San Mateo - Small world Brendon Mahoney is a Innov8 sponsored athlete and is friends with Lisa8 of CFNE.
- Lalanne fitness powered by Crossfit (San Fran) - Close to my favorite hotel in SF. Coach Mike Perry grew up in Massachussetts
- Crossfit London - First gym I was in that had parallel bars. Locted Bethnal Green, in heart of London’s colourful and historic East End. What this means is that the neighborhood is a bit sketchy.
- Crossfit Vegas - One of my favorite gyms - located inside a stadium. Great layout.
- Crossfit Affliction (Fort Lauderdale)- Been to their first box and to their new box. Coach Steven Bowser is a lot of fun to train with and to ride your ass while working out.
- Crossfit Richmond - Cool gym in an old building. All I remember is a rowing, burpee brutal wod.
- Atlas Crossfit (Chicago) - Great gym. Big space and a separate area for rope climbs and muscle-ups. The think that I remember about this gym was that I was taking my time setting up my equipment for the wod when I realized there were no more 55lb Kettlebells left so I was stuck with a 70 lb'er for the WOD.
- Crossfit Chicago - This is the home box of one of my colleagues. Its in an industrial park and has a nice gritty get down to work feel to it. Really big space but needed a bit more equipment.
CrossFit Westchester WOD:
2 minute Max Overhead Squats (95/65)
2 minute Max Pushups
2 minute Max Situps
First time - 35, 65, 95 = 195
6 Deadlifts (225/155)
12 Box Jumps (24/20)
6 Rounds plus 12 reps
This is a goat with a strength. Felt pretty good. Chris let me join the next class to do the 2 minute warning again.
Second time - 44, 63, 81 = 188
Pretty happy that I was able to be fairly consist