Training Summary

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Deadlift & 8 Combo

Made the drive down from Maine last night since I could nt get a flight.   Quick drive as I was completely occupied with calls I needed to make.

A) SDL 6-6-6-6-6 - rest 3min
+
AMRAP 8min
@115lbs
2 SNDL
4 HPSN
8 OHS

Snatch Deadlift - Warmup 6@135lbs
6@185
6@225
6@255
6@275
6@295

The hardest part was the grip.   I just couldnt hold the weight very well. Had to break up the sets in the last few to 3 and 3. Versus touch and go.   Felt that as much in my traps as I did in my glutes.

The AMRAP was a disaster.  Set up to go and did the deadlifts no problem.  Could get the bar past my chest on the hang snatches.  Definitely felt taxed.  Quickly took off the 10's and went to 95lbs.  Still struggled.   Had to break between movements.  Just feeling spent. Dont know if it was last few nights of bad sleep or the drive down or not eating properly yesterday.

AMRAP 8min
@115lbs
2 SNDL
4 HPSN
8 OHS

4 rounds.   

No comments: