Training Summary

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Elizabeth

Susie is away and it was pouring down rain this morning so it gave me an excuse to drive to Ellsworth and pick up a few things for the house.   I got the additional mats for the floor and I bought a piece of Shower board also called Melamine tile wall panel or Tile Board which makes a great dry erase board.  Tom Loring once again came over to give me a hand hanging the wipe board and then again in the afternoon cutting tiles while the kids had a water balloon fight. 

Finally - with all the chores down it was time for Elizabeth.   Quick Warm-up and then just went after it. 


Lap 1 - 3:53
Lap 2  3:40
Lap 3 - 1:54
Total Time - 9:29  17 second PR

For some reason there just isnt enough time to work on all the things I need to work on.  Cleans, Jerks, HSPU's somehow I need to work on them.

No comments: