Training Summary

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Need for Speed

I was really excited to do todays WOD.   Its one of those that is all about conditioning.   How fast can you whip thru the movements and then run 400meters.   I have been going to the 5:30am class not because I need to go that early but because I know there will be athletes that will really push me to go harder.  Thanks  Dennis and Tom Gormley! 


Muscle-ups
3x Max Effort
Round 1 - 6
Round 2 - 7
Round 3 - 8

5-C2B
10-T2B
400m
Rest 4mins
x3

First round I really thought I did well. Got out the door and managed to hold off the wolves.   I would not be so lucky in round 2 and 3 as Tom G really trounced me.  I made it out the door but he caught and past me around the post office and I couldnt stay with him if my life depended on it.

Round 1 = 1:55
Round 2 = 1:57
Round 3 = 1:57

Plus

10 Minutes of Rowing


No comments: