Training Summary

Monday, October 7, 2013

Travel Day & Bonus Night

6am flight to SF.   At least I am now conditioned to be up early so the 4am wake-up call wasnt to bad a shock to my system.    A little sleep and work on the plane.   Here are a few shots from the plane coming into SF.



 Late in the day I got an email from one of the SFDC's exec assistants asking if I wanted tickets to the Warriors preseason hoops game.   Oh did I mention the seats are on the floor in the front row?  Amazing,   sitting 2 seats away from me was the new owner Vivek Ranadive of the Sacramento Kings.    Ranadivé is a longtime basketball fan, which started when he coached his daughter's middle-school basketball team.   His coaching style and success was documented by Malcolm Gladwell in his article on "How underdogs win in The New Yorker".   If your interested her is a link:  How Underdogs Win


Here are a few other shots from the game:










No comments: