Training Summary

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Last Chance WODing

Super busy day today.  Meeting this morning, Birthday party, Errands  and then Tristan had a make up soccer game and a trip to the grocery store.    So I was very happy when Jarrod posted that he would be in the gym from 4-7pm.   I knew I wouldnt be able to get there till after 6 so it would have to be something short.    Decided to do the 2nd WOD of the CFNE Masters comp that is coming up this weekend.   I even had a number to hit as Richard Johnson shared with me his score.   This wod is not in my wheelhouse but I didnt care.  


"Horsepower"


1 min Max unbroken Bench Press @115bs

rest for 30 seconds

1 min Hang Squat Cleans

Round 1 - 30 & 18

I rested 5 minutes and then decided I would do this wod 3 times and see how far my production would drop each round.   I knew I would fall off faster on the bench.


Round 2 - 25&16
Round 3 - 19&15

Tristan & Susie dropped in while running an errand and took the photo of above.  Tristan showed us what he could do on the pull-up bar.  Nice work Tris,


No comments: