Training Summary

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crossfit Gotham - Nutts Prep

Its been awhile since I have trained at Gotham and they have added a bunch of new Rogue pull up bars.  This is huge and shows how dedicated coach Mike P is to his athletes as he has to put them together and pull them apart every morning.  It takes an hour and the first class is at 5am.  You do the math, this man cares.

Warm Up:

Gotham Warm Up

Skill:

Warm Up the Deadlift to 245 lbs workout weight

WOD:

Nutts Prep

3 Rounds
3 Hand Stand Push Ups
6 Deadlifts (245 lbs)
9 Box Jumps
12 Pull Ups
15 Wall Balls (20 lbs) I used a 24lb ball.  They had a 30lber but I said no way. 

I was exited for this one and there were some really fast times on the board.   I was able to blast thru and do it all unbroken.  

Final Time 6:15

No comments: