Training Summary

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Post Break WOD

First time back in the gym after the longest non injury or illness forced break in probably 5 years.  Given I'm just following the gym programming and there was no class today I had no idea what I was going to do.   Wasted way too much time looking online for a WOD to do.  When I finally figured it out and did an easy warmup on the AD I noticed Susie was in the back stretch on a 2k row.   Given that Dickson Boston had just knocked her off the board I knew she would be going for it.  The  ginger ninja sure knows how to row,  She was super smooth, in fact so smooth I didn't know she was in a 2k until I checked her monitor.  She did a 7:50 to get back in pole position.  I think she can even do better.

My WOD

3 rounds of 
7 snatches @115
21 GHDSU's

6:42.  The GHDS really took the stuffing out of me.  I was going to do another WOD but it was already past 12 and Ben needed to run.   Ben did let me know that he took me out of number 1 slot on Annie with a 6:04.   Might have to go after that new best time, 

No comments: