Training Summary

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Check your work

We just has teacher conferences and I thought I was back in 5th grade as the feedback on my son was a carbon copy of mine. Proved it today when I messed up and thought I had to do 50 Burpee box jumps versus the 40 I wrote on the white board that was right next to me. 

It was fun to do the wod with Potash today.  Having a training partner just makes it so much more fun.  It got old last year not having someone to compete against when I was getting individualized programming.  

I got this wod from Chris King whose gym programmed it a few weeks ago.  It looked like a real challenge and I would love to try it again and get past those power snatches. It's kind of like a video game where you want to get past levels. It would be cool to program a multi level wod where you had a time cutoff for each movement of a chatter.  

WOD

For time.

*Strict 20 minute time limit

20 Hang Squat Snatches 115/75#
50 Double-Unders
30 Thrusters 115/75#
50 Double-Unders
40 T2B
40 Burpee Box Jumps
50 Double-Unders
30 Power Snatches 115/75#
50 Double-Unders
20 Bar Muscle-Ups (sub chest to bar pullups)

Like I said earlier I thought it was 50 Burpee box jumps. I finished 46 when time expired. Damn I would have loved to have gotten to the snatches. 




No comments: