Training Summary

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A visit to Crossfit New England to train with some of the old guard who I started down this crossfit path with 5 years ago.  They have a week full of lady benchmark WODs. Fran, Diane, Angie, Kelly   You can tell Ben has hit the reset button and they are beginning their drive for the games.   Im guessing this baseline period will be followed by a strength building phase focused on the OLY lifts.   The idea is that you need to get strong before you focus on conditioning. This is exactly what I need to be doing as well.





” Kelly “
5 Rounds Of:
400 Meter Run
30 Box Jumps (24)
30 Wall Balls (20, 14)

I was back and forth in the middle of the night as to whether doing this WOD was a good idea considering how tired I have been.   I decided to go for it regardless of how I felt and just put the work in.   I plowed thru the WOD but just didnt have any speed on the run.    Way off the PR I set last time I had done this WOD.  

Lap 1 4:04
Lap 2 5:09
Lap 3 5:57
Lap 4 6:21
Lap 5 5:32
Total time 27:06  My worst time in 2 years.

No comments: