Training Summary

Sunday, October 2, 2011

SDLHP and Burpees

Skill: Sumo Deadlift High Pull

________________________________
WOD: For Time
21 – 15 – 9
Burpees
SDHP (95lbs/65lbs)

Not a lot to say about this one.  Pick the pace that is closest to red line and stay after it.   I did the 10am class so there was a score on the board to chase which is good.  Dave C put up a 4min flat.   Certainly wasnt feeling confident in my burpees after the chipper fail but they felt better in the warm up.   Jack was in the class so the mood was good.   That dude does burpees like he is a human spring.   If I could stay close to him then I knew I would be fine.   He was 2 reps ahead when he hit the bar.  Blasted thru the SDLHP straight.   All reps unbroken.   3:46   There is room for improvement for sure.

No comments: