Training Summary

Monday, October 10, 2011

CDG to BOS Travel Day but a WOD

Finally a travel day with a WOD.  We left Paris this morning and landed at Logan around 3:20pm. We should have carried our bags on as we cleared customs and then stood around for 45 minutes waiting for our bags and then handing our passport control in. 

Craic workout
Warm-Up
Band Squats
Pistols

___________________________________
Strength:
Bar Dips
3x Max Effort

15, 15, 15 - good depth every time

___________________________________
WOD: for time
21 – 15 – 9
Front Squat (115lbs/85lbs)
Burpees

*10 Minute Time Cap

The time on the board to beat was Paul's sub 4 minute mark.   Since I know that I wouldnt be able to do my strength building stuff I decided to scale up to 135LB.

Time 4:38

 Happy with that time. all unbroken but some breaks at the bar before I began

Post WOD

Snatch and Snatch Balances

No comments: