Training Summary

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Triplet plus goats

Warm Up

Cindy Plus

3 rounds of
 5  Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats
20 Sit-Ups

10 Min on the minute gymnastic skill work 
Muscle-Ups
2, 2, 2, 1, 1, F, 1,1,1,1


WOD
5 Rounds for Time
40 Double Unders
30 Box Jumps 24/20
20 Kettlebells 53/35
20 min Cap

I felt very tired this morning and lacked my regular energy.  I think it is a combo of lack of a good nights rest and probably diet but not really sure.   I would have liked to pass on muscle-ups but went after them and did the best that I could.  I liked the looks of the WOD but knew that 30 box jumps was going to work against me.  I just cant go that fast without getting gassed.

Powers did a 15:07. I was with him till the 2nd round and then he flew through his boxes jumps and that was the end of it.

Total time 16:29.   Bill Malcolm did 12 minutes. Totally sick





No comments: