Training Summary

Friday, September 2, 2011

Rest Day? No Way

Again my rest day has been anything but.  I was out very late as I went to the USCF Benioff Childrens Hospital featuring Alanis Morissette and special guest Jay Leno.  Jay Leno really was fantastic, he was nonstop for about 45 minutes. That is a long time and a lot of material.   Alanis was good as well but I have to admit when they dimmed the lights I feel asleep about half way through.  It was all too relaxing.  I was able to rally and hit the after party with will.i.am.  MC Hammer was there as well. Hammer still moves well at 50!   Great show but not quite as good as last year.  I was good and didnt even finish one beer but man it was a late night and a week with not enough sleep.  Its now 2:30am and I need to get to bed.

No comments: