Training Summary

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Better than expected

I thought for sure I would feel pretty wrecked after all the workouts yesterday but other than my some soreness in my lower back I am good.  Back at it in the same class with Susie today. 


1st time doing Max Pushups
Warmup
400m Run plus Mobility

3 Max Pushups (1 Min rest between)
62, 24, 18 
I was surprised how quickly my numbers dropped off.  It took a lot out of me

Skill - OHS and SDHP


WOD
15min AMRAP
Run 400m
10 Sumo Deadlift Highpull 75/45
15 Overhead Squat 75/45

Went head to head with Mike Power and Dave Connor.  Those guys are clearly better runners I was just able to go a little quicker on the DSHP and OHS.  
5 complete rounds plus 400m  Probably only 100m in when time ran out

Good stretch and cool down.  Feeling very tired this afternoon.

No comments: