Training Summary

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dumbell Complex

Woke up at 3am and couldn't fall back asleep.  I had too many things racing through my mind and my internal clock was tell me it was 9am.   Did 3 hours of work and then Susie and I went to the Gym at the Mauna Key beach Hotel where we are staying.  It was a crazy beautiful day with a fantastic view of the beach so we decided to go outside for our warm up.

Warm Up

3 rounds of
25 jumping Jacks
5 Burpees
10 Squats
10 Sit-Ups
10 Push-Ups
Sampson Stretch


Dumbell Complex

Five rounds of:
5 Dumbbell deadlifts
5 Dumbbell hang cleans
5 Dumbbell push presses
5 Dumbbell squats

The WOD is suppose to go up every round but they only had 50's so I modified it to do 10 reps per round


40, 45, 50, 50, 50 absolutely brutal. This is the type of WOD I need to do more of.

Finished with 4x200 sprints plus 4 rounds of 20 situps

No comments: