Training Summary

Friday, June 17, 2011

Retest of Craic Test

We are retaking the baseline tests to see if we made any improvements.   I purposely didnt look at my scores from last time so that I just did the workout.  That said I had a general idea of rep counts.  At the end of the day it comes down to the double unders.   I thought I had done in the 90's last time, when I looked it up I saw that I did 132.  This put me in a significant hole in trying to better my time.

Craic Test - Retest
2 minutes for max reps on each exercise. 1 min rest between each exercise. Everything must be done in order. Score is max reps.  
1- Burpees =   46
2- Double Unders - 112

3- Kettlebell Swings 55/35 - 62
4- Box Jumps 24″/20″ - 42
5-Wallball 20/15 - 45


Total Reps -307

Comparison

Burpees: +1
Double Unders: -25
KBS: +2
Box Jumps: +6
Wallballs +9
-7 reps - huge bummer on double unders


Still have to do 2k row and max pullups

No comments: