Training Summary

Friday, June 10, 2011

DT

Today should have been my day off but when I saw DT posted as the workout I really want to do it.  Now I should have really rested as I was pretty worn down by the double KB Thrusters and Heavy Helen but this WOD doesnt come up very frequently and I really wanted to have a go at it without scaling the weight or the movement.   Now I think that I have one fluke performance but even in that one I think that I did full power cleans versus hang power cleans.   Glen put a cap on the WOD of 15 minutes but there was no way I was stopping until I finished.    I kind of knew this was going to be a slog when the bar felt heavy and when Glen had me demo the WOD at 65lbs I was winded.


Skill: Hang Power Clean , Push Jerk
_______________________
WOD
D.T.
5 rounds for time
12 Deadlifts 155/105
9 Hang Power Cleans 155/105
6 Push Jerks 155/105

19:57
It wasnt pretty it was smooth but I finished.I felt good on my Jerks and I will focus on the positive.

No comments: