Training Summary

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hotshots 19

Hot Shots 19 - a hero wod for the firefighters who lost their lives on July 30 2013 battling a wildfire in Arizona.   It was the most firefighters to perish in a wildfire in 80 years. The fallen who we honored are: Eric Marsh, Anthony Rose, Kevin Woyjeck, Chris MacKenzie, Scott Norris, Clayton Whitted, Travis Turbyfill, Jesse Steed, Robert Caldwell, Dustin Deford, Sean Misner, Scott Misner, Garret Zuppiger, Travis Carter, Wade Parker, Joe Thurston, John Percin, William Warneke and Grant McKee.
 
Six rounds for time of: 30 Squats 135 pound Power clean, 19 reps 7 Strict Pull-ups Run 400 meters

We had a huge turnout at the 9am class it was probably close to 30 people.   I partnered up with Anthony Demusis as I knew he would push me hard.  I will was that some of my reps on the cleans were very ugly and I was dropping the bar after each rep.  I was more focused on keeping the work rate as high as possible.   My time was 35:38. 


After eating lunch and getting a few things done around the house the boys and I rode the bikes over to Wilson Mt and got a hike in.









No comments: