Training Summary

Monday, August 19, 2013

WOD & Double

Last day of summer in Maine.   Was definitely feeling blue yesterday as its always sad to have to go back full time to reality.  I really like how active we are as a family in Maine.  I know it doesnt have to stop but with school and homework and sports it cuts into any flexibility we have to do things together.    Today we were going to pack up the house and drive home but we decided to not make a rush of it and get a few fun things in .


Warmup - 400m run 3 rounds of 10 pushups, 10 squats and 15 sit-ups

WoD 1:  2 x250m with 1 minute break

44.6 and 48.1  Big drop off and gives an indication of my fitness.  Need to do more of these type as well as the 20 rep max

Liquid Cocaine:

5 Rounds of

5 C&J's @155lbs
10 C2B Pullups

I was averaging well under 2 minutes a round until the 4th round.   I needed to be more efficient on the Jerks early in the WOD.  The weight wasnt the issue it was more that I was pretty gassed.  

11:01  

I will have to do this one again. 

15 minute break and then off to do some hiking with Jack.   We thought about doing Conner's nubble as I havent done that hike yet but decided to do Day Mt and The Triad. 




No comments: