Training Summary

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Double WOD

Woke up and still do not feel well rested but Im going to get after it one way or another.

Warm up:  stretching

Ran 400m and my foot felt ok but the rest of my body felt like it weighed a million pounds.

Strength:

20 Rep Front Squat Max Weight.

Warmed up at 95,115, 145, 155

Did 175lbs.  It was pretty taxing.

WOD - Jackie

1000M Row
50 Thrusters at 45lbs
30 Pullups

Did the 1000m at 3:45
I really was worn out during the Thrusters.  I would have liked to stop after the row.  I was way off my best time.

Final time 8:47  I have a long way to go to get back to the level I was at a year plus ago.

Changed my clothes and we went off to hike Pematic.   I was hoping for an nice easy hike but Susie was using it for training and went off at a torrid pace.   My legs were junk and I was breathing heavy.  I did my best to stay close.



No comments: