Training Summary

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rest and Recovery

I woke up at 4:30am and couldnt fall back asleep as hard as I tried.  Decided to get out of bed and get all the things done on my to do list - laundry, shovel the driveway and get the groceries.  Got all those things done and then dropped Jack off at the Hastings for the annual boys trip to the Bruins game.   From there Tris and i headed over to Winterfest.  I was hoping to get back to Craic to watch Susie go after 13.1 but it didnt happen.  Im bummed as I thought her heat would go later.   That evening we also had a friends 50th surprise birthday party.  Had my compression gear on and was hydrating like crazy to aid in my recovery.   A short afternoon nap helped as well.   It was a good party but I stuck to water and called it a night at 9:30pm.   Hated to be leaving so early but I need to be better rested than Friday's attempt.  

No comments: