Training Summary

Friday, July 25, 2014

Double 10 min AMRAP

Running so far behind today that i had to jump over the fence to get to class on time.   Lightly attended COD class on the ladies side.   The Stalwarts of 5am were there and ready to go - Klein, Anthony, Dennis M, Dennis O and Jaime Farnum.


10AMRAP
20-Deadlifts 135/95
20-Burpees

Rest 10mins

10AMRAP
200m Run
10-Hand Release Pushups

Went head to head with Anthony and I thought with the pace he was setting early in the WOD he would run away from the field.    I managed to keep it close and pull ahead in the final minutes.


The 2nd WOD went the same way.  Anthony built up a big lead and it took me awhile to bring him back.   I ended up closing him down on the return of one of the 200m runs and put an extra burst on to see if I could create any gap,

Fun WODs all around.




No comments: