Training Summary

Monday, September 10, 2012

Favorite type of WOD

Re-arranged the programming this week based on the travel scheduled for later in the week.  Pushed the rest day off - in fact it wont really be a rest day as I will do the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge run when I get to SF on Wednesday.  Ended up moving the most basic wod to Thursday so I can do it in a globo gym.

I was really excited for this workout. 

Run 800m
5 Power Cleans @225
Run 600m
10 Power Cleans @185
Run 400m
15 Power Cleans @135

-must use the exact  RX weight for each round. My coach had to add this because I told him I was going to game one of the workouts he programmed for the training competition a few weeks ago.  It was a deadlift like this that I wouldnt have bothered to take the weights off for the last round.  Come on John its cleans I can use all the help that I can get.

Total time 13:34

1st Run 3:24.  Slow to change the weight took me about a minute.  Almost missed the first lift at 225.   Corrected my form and the rest easier.  Partly using this time to recover. In the last round i did 13 straight before I dropped the BB.

No comments: