Training Summary

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Efficient

Its been a long while since I can be in and out of the gym in less than one hour.  Today was that day. Lower back is still sore and overall I didnt feel very fresh at all.   As I warmed up and got moving I loosened up pretty well but didnt have a ton of energy nor the ability to find a second wind so I could grind through the wod.  In warmups the double unders were not great and I just felt off.  Instead of delaying the inevitable I hit the start button and tried my best to get after it.    The first few rounds were smooth on the Pullups and Double unders,  wall balls were good but double unders were awful.   By the 4th round they came back, still none of the rounds of DU's were done straight.



10min AMRAP 
7 Pullups 
7 Dips 
7 Wallballs 
21 DU's

5 Rounds  3 reps

No comments: