Training Summary

Friday, November 2, 2012

Surprised Myself

I have been joining the class for the warm-ups and I think I have everyone confused as on Monday the wod lined up so today they all thought I would be joining them for C&J 1 rep max.   Did pass my mind that might be fun but stuck with the plan.

On the min for 20min 
even mins - 2 Squat Clean @205lbs 
odd mins - 3 muscle ups


I have to admit that I was a bit concerned about doing this for 20 minutes.  I wondered if I would even make it past 10 minutes.  Could I do 15?  Maybe I should do 10 and call it a day.  3, 2, 1 go....
I really tried to focus on my form in both movements so that I would use minimal energy,   I decided to just worry about the round and rep that I was on and dont think any further ahead.  This kind of strategy has been very effective for me historically and it worked again today.  The cleans didnt wreck me nor did the muscle ups.  No fails across the board.

No comments: