Training Summary

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feeling Guilty

Im feeling guilty and since I am Vegas most people might think its because I went to some strip club or got into some other mischief.   Nope its because I did step-ups on the box jumps today versus all jumps.   Its been nagging me all day.   Let me at least explain my logic.   I havent done Kelly or for that matter an 30 minute metcon in over 5 months and thought it might not be a great idea to hit a high rep girl right out of the box.  I started the first round doing full movement box jumps but them mixed in step-up/ step down to increase my cycle time.   This kept me moving fast.   The wall balls felt good and I was doing them big chunk sets.  I think even in the 4th round I did 20 straight.  Those didnt give me too much trouble.  The box jumps did.

Kelly
5 Rounds
400m
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Balls


Time - 29:30 much slower than my best time which was last year.  When I was done I wished I would have done straight box jumps.




No comments: