Training Summary

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Friday Night Lights

I have shifted my training to late nights this week because of my schedule.    Training at night in the empty gym brings me back to the days when I would spend every weekend in the field house at SLU.  I think I was the only one in there on a Friday and Saturday night.  I had the whole place to myself and it was awesome.   I would spend hours working on my soccer skills or in the weight room.   Im not sure as a teenager I would have programmed something as punishing as this workout but pretty darn close.


AD
5min warmup 
+
30sec @100% 
4:30 @50% 
x3
rest 5mins 
+
3 TnG PC @135lbs
5 Burpees
Sprint 100m 
rest 6:00
x3

Round 1 1:27
Round 2 1:15
Round 3 1:19

This was all about the transition into the rower as over half the time was on this.





No comments: