Training Summary

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crossfit Chakita



I was thrilled to find a Crossfit facility close by the Grand Hyatt in Rappongi.    It was a quick 1 mile run from the hotel and although hidden in a dense neighborhood i was able to find it using my iphone.
It as a little over a 1 mile run.  So got some running in along with the workout.

I got there very early given it was so close so it gave me a lot of time to speak with the owner and to warm up.

 We did some different jump rope work that i had never done before which was good.  I had never done a jump where you go lateral versus skipping or even lunging.

Good size class - 10 people


Mobility - Shoulder 5 way
Warm- Up -
Jump rope
Pass Throughs
OHS
Lunges with OHS
Snatch Progression

Strength:

SNATCH 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 rest
40kg, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70

WOD
ROW 150m for Watts and then rest
460 avg watts
640 avg watts
606 avg watts
543 avg watts - fell off the seat

1 mile run home


The coach was good and identified some things that I could do to clean up my snatch technique.  He even took the time to video tape me which he then sent to me complete with cues.  That is amazing given I was a drop in.  Here is the video Snatch video feedback

No comments: