Training Summary

Friday, April 13, 2012

Deceiving

Warm-Up
Row 20 calories
30 Squats - hold 3 seconds at bottom

Mobility = Bullet Proof Shoulders

Today’s Workout:
3 Rounds for time:
20 Cal Row
30 Air Squats

When this got posted last night I got a text from a friend that said - Tomorrow's WOD looks boring!!! My response was those are the ones that kick you square in the junk and that is exactly what this one did.


In the warm up I think my 20 calorie row was around a minute.  In the first round for real I went all out and was pulling at 52 s/m  not sustainable long term but fine for a wod like this one.   I flew through the first round (just over a minute) and then slowed significantly in the next two rounds to finish at 4:44.  This would be a good one to do 3 rounds of this with a 5 minute recovery between.  That would be awful. 

No comments: