Training Summary

Monday, March 19, 2012

Being Smart

When I saw todays workout last night I immediately thought I should scale it since my legs were so sore. I was thinking 200m runs and maybe bar power cleans.  When I woke up my legs felt decent but my forearms were in pain.  Completely weird.  

Warmup
400m run
Mobility
Burgner Warmup


Today’s Workout:
3 Rounds for time:
Run 400m
21 Pushups
12 Squat Cleans
______________________________
RX- 135/95
INT- 95/65, 15 Pushups, 9 Squat Cleans
BEG- 65/45, 10 Pushups, 5 Front Squats

So I was all over the place on this.  First just 95lbs then just power clean in the end I felt guilty not going for RX.   Bad idea.   The first set of squat cleans just killed my legs.   2nd round dropped to 95lbs.  3rd round just power cleans.  No idea on time.   

No comments: