Training Summary

Friday, January 2, 2015

2K row and 100 Burpees

As much as I would have liked to have done DT I had committed to Anthony that I would do the 2k Row timetrial with him.   I was hoping to beat my PR.  My number 1 priority was to row smart and consistent.  Avoid going out of the gate way too fast.   I set my damper on a much lower setting than I usually do just under 5.   Anthony was on my right and Steve was on my left.  I was just going to try to stick to my plan.  It actually played out  well.   The first 500M my goal was to start really slow and It was so easy that going at 1:50 pace was next to impossible.   The next 500 got tougher and the 3rd 500 I probably didnt push hard enough.   The last one I tried to pick it up as much as I could. 

Total time.   7:16.8  avg 1:49

7 seconds slower than my best time.   I really would like to break 7 minutes.   Need to keep focusing on it. 

Recovered for a bit and then did 100 Burpees for time.   7:06





No comments: