Training Summary

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Early wod with Dennis

Dennis and I went in at 7am to get the wod in before the crowd.  Coach Mcevoy did a great job scaling 14.2 for the class. He ran it so that folks who didn't have c2b or OHS still got a workout in.  Well organized and well structured.  I had a full agenda for the day so just needed to get it in. Dennis of course made me go first.

-->
Workout 14.2
Every 3 minutes for as long as possible complete:
From 0:00-3:00
   2 rounds of:
   10 overhead squats
   10 chest-to-bar pull-ups
From 3:00-6:00
   2 rounds of:
   12 overhead squats
   12 chest-to-bar pull-ups
From 6:00-9:00
   2 rounds of:
   14 overhead squats
   14 chest-to-bar pull-ups
Etc., following same pattern until you fail to complete both rounds) 
RX - 95lbs

Finished the first set in 1:30 -
2nd round got a little harder and Dennis was ready to stop me at 10 reps.  That would have been interesting to keep the rep count the same and see how long.  I guess they just wanted to speed things along, 
3rd round - I was doing a lot of bar watching.  I am happy this isnt for all the marbles this year as I just dont have the fire to wreck myself.   Got thru everything in the 14's but the last set of pullups.   

Total reps - 130.




No comments: