Training Summary

Monday, March 21, 2011

Vacation WOD

Surprisingly my wife was up and ready to go and I was still dragging. Whenever we go on vacation I suddenly seem to tired and have hard time getting put of bed. Vacation must be my kryptonite.

JT
21-15-9
HSPU
Dips
Pushups

I had to substitute regular rings as the gym only had a dip station. I felt great in the first set and got 15 HSPU's which is my max consecutive. Problem is that it smoked me. I struggled thru the next rounds doing 2 or 3 at a time. Total time 16:02

After a short break I was planning on doing 3x500m row. Decent first round with damper at 4.5 1:32.9. Second round after a 3 min break I couldn't break 1:50 so aborted the campaign.

I will keep practicing the rowing. I wonder if I should shorten the intervals?

No comments: