Training Summary

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day of Waiting and Overhead

I would have really liked to have been able to do the first WOD of the games but the arent going to be posted till this evening.   This week wont be ideal in terms of the run up until I can do the work-out.  My option is to hope that it is a body weight wod and have someone time and judge it at Halfmoon Bay hotel or to wait until Friday after I return home on the red-eye.  

Skill: Handstands Push Ups - Worked on the HSPU with the new head position as the top of the pyramid. Much easier than going straight up and down. Did 5 sets of 5


__________________________________
WOD
Shoulder Press 5-5-5-5-5

I'm finally making some progress in this area.

Round 1 - 115
Round 2 - 125
Round 3 - 135 
Round 4 - 125
Round 5 - 125

1 rep max - 155 2 times.

No comments: