Training Summary

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Game Day 5

My globo gym is my back-up gym when I am pressed for time and the schedule doesnt allow me to hit the Craic House.   Today was one of those days.  Between Church, CCD and a departure for Vermont I had to hit this early.   Did I mention as well that I lost an hour with the time change as well last night?   Damn this agricultural antiquity.  The good news is that game day 5 can be done in the globo gym - C2 Rower and a bar is all that was necessary.  I knew as well it would be quick as the times were in the sub 5 to 6 minute timeframe.    I also knew that the rowers were not very near the weights in my gym so i would lose some time - no sweat though.

“Game Day 5″
3 Rounds for time of:
10 Thrusters (115, 80)
300 meter Row
You must hold onto the rower handle till all 300 meters have clicked off.  No “Ghost Riding” the last few meters in.

6:21 - Would like to do this one again soon

No comments: