Training Summary

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Gym Jones Death by Rowing

 Thanks to the guys of Gym Jones for this
  • Row 140m in 30 seconds.
  • ‘Rest’ for 90 seconds
  • Row 151m in 30 seconds. then row 152m, and so on…until you can’t get the required metres.
The ‘strict’ version of this requires that you just do more metres in each interval, which takes concentration and gets bad quickly if you accidentally hit a 156 early thanks to overzealous pulling. I didnt follow the strict plan but tried to stay within 1 to 2 meters of the target.

When I set my monitor I accidently set the monitor for  30 seconds of work and 60 seconds of rest and it didnt register until 3 rounds in.  I did sit-ups and pushups between rounds for the first fifteen rounds.

Made it 28 rounds before failing.  

























 


Bob joined me for the WOD

Danny came in after the 6pm





No comments: