Training Summary

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Soccer and Hiking

I was on the fence as to whether I would play because of timing of Tris' game but committed to playing the first half.   We played Los Inkas Sport Club who knocked us out of 1st place and a chance to go to playoffs last fall.  So that was another reason I wanted to play.   Played 43 minutes and subbed out right before half with us up 3-0.  I felt like I was able to control the midfield and create some chances.  Would love to have one chance back where I turned and shot wide, should have just pushed it wide to an open Texas Bob.  Much better effort than last season.

Tris played FC Coastal South.   A game they needed to win for bragging rights.   Tris played very well again this week.  He put into practice everything we worked on yesterday which was awesome to see.   He scored a hat trick including the go ahead goal.   Missed a chance for 4 goals when the goalie saved his penalty shot.

Jack and I did a quick late afternoon hike. 


No comments: